Recipe by Amy Liebl
I came up with this by piecing together a bunch of different recipes and then sifting down the ingredients to make it tasty and easy. If you want to get "fancy" you can add some chicken and sauteed red pepper and onion. One of my hubby's favorites!
- 1⁄2 lb linguine
- 1 tablespoon buffalo wing sauce, to taste (or more, I like "Anchor Bar Buffalo Sauce" or "Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings sauce" because they have)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles al dente.
- Drain noodles.
- While noodles are still very hot, add butter and stir to melt and coat noodles.
- Move noodles to one side in pan and pour in milk on other side.
- Add boullion granules to milk and whisk with fork until they are a bit dissolved.
- Add buffalo sauce to milk mixture and stir.
- Mix noodles and sauce together and serve.
- Make sure to put the bottle of buffalo sauce on the table with the meal so guests can add more if they want spicier pasta.