I threw this together one day when I cooked too many lasagna noodles. It has since become a family favorite in my house. You can add more Franks if you want it spicy, this version has just the right amount of zip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 8 ounces bar softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) box lasagna noodles (or penne or rotini for the easier version)
- 1/2 ounce Hidden Valley Ranch dip (dry...only use half!)
- 1Boil noodles, preheat oven to 350.
- 2In one bowl, mix together chicken and Franks, allowing chicken to shred a little.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix butter, cream cheese, sour cream and dry ranch dressing.
- 4Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray. Layer noodles, chicken, cream cheese mixture. Repeat until ingredients are gone. Top with shredded cheddar, cover with foil and bake on 350 for 30-40 minutes.
- 5Quicker option that tastes the same? Skip the lasagna noodles, use penne or rotini. Dump the cooked noodles in the sprayed pan, layer chicken on it, then the cream cheese mixture, the ingredients will get slightly blended in this step, which is perfect. Top with shredded cheese, cover with foil and bake. Tastes exactly like the lasagna and saves about 15 minutes of prep time.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 728.0
- Calories from Fat 390
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 161.9 mg
- Sodium 1087.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 37.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Ranch dip