Recipe by mbartholdson
If you love buffalo chicken but don't love all the calories! Ready made brown rice can be found at Trader Joe's in vacuum sealed packages.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 4 cups brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup light ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup light cheddar cheese
- 6 celery ribs
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour brown rice into medium size casserole dish.
- Trim and rinse chicken breasts. Lay on top of rice.
- Drizzle chicken with hot sauce then ranch dressing.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375 for about 1 hour. Remove cover for last 15 minutes for crispier topping.
- Let cool and serve celery stalks on side with some dip.