1/2 Photos of Easy Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin
This recipe only uses a few ingredients and is fairly easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F
- 2Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan
- 3Add the Brussels sprouts, nutmeg and salt.
- 4Bring back to the boil, lower the heat, cover and cook gently for 10-15 minutes.
- 5Drain Brussels sprouts and arrange in an ovenproof dish.
- 6While the sprouts are cooking melt half the butter in a frying pan, add the onion and saute for 4-5 minutes. Stir in the ham.
- 7Sprinkle onions and ham mixture over the Brussels sprouts, then sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- 8Dot with the remaining butter and cook in the oven for 20 minutes until the top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.2 mg
- Sodium 164.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 13.6 g