This recipe only uses a few ingredients and is fairly easy to make.
Make and share this Easy Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan
- Add the Brussels sprouts, nutmeg and salt.
- Bring back to the boil, lower the heat, cover and cook gently for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain Brussels sprouts and arrange in an ovenproof dish.
- While the sprouts are cooking melt half the butter in a frying pan, add the onion and saute for 4-5 minutes. Stir in the ham.
- Sprinkle onions and ham mixture over the Brussels sprouts, then sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Dot with the remaining butter and cook in the oven for 20 minutes until the top is golden brown.