Top Review by The Amaze-Ing Me
I've made this several times---found it either on a can of tomatos or the Kraft mag--and we've enjoyed it. It is VERY VERY easy to make. My husband was impressed & surprised I'd made it (I'm a novice cook). Definitely one we make repeatedly. The original didn't use the sundried tomato vinaigrette but I bet that'd be good too...They also added stuffing to it
- 6 tablespoons sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing, divided (I've used both Kraft and Good Seasons brand with equally good results)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 4 tablespoons of the dressing over chicken in resealable plastic bag and seal. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate 10 minutes to marinate.
- While chicken is marinating, combine tomatoes, cheese, basil and remaining 2 tablespoons of dressing.
- Remove chicken from marinade bag and place in baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Spoon tomato mixture over chicken breasts and bake an additional ten minutes.