Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy and very easy - a favorite appetizer at our home - especially good with tomatoes from the vine!
- 1 French baguette, sliced on the diagonal into pieces
- kraft creamy caesar salad dressing or roasted garlic salad dressing
- chopped roma tomato
- grated mozzarella cheese
- Brush slices of bread with salad dressing.
- Top with chopped tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese and (optional) oregano.
- Place in a toaster oven until cheese melts and bread is toasted.
Didn't feel like cooking a heavy meal so we feasted on these appetizers. Very easy just like the recipe says. I used the creamy caesar salad dressing. I sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the tomato before I sprinkled the cheese on. Very delicious and satisfying. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
mmm these were so good! Just made 6 slices for the 2 of us for Sunday appie/lunch, I used Kraft's 3 cheese calorie wise dressing, 1 medium tomato, the oragano, pepper, a sprinkle of parmesan and a strip of light havarti on top. Did them in the oven. Delicious! thanks for posting the recipe, I will be making these again! Made for EASY DOES IT event in the photo forum.
Simple and delicious. I used about one cup diced seeded roma tomatoes [two large ones] with about one teaspoon oregano, and one cup shredded mozza. I had 14 baguette slices, and the topping amount was generous.