Recipe by Lainey39
This is an easy recipe for bruschetta from Kraft that I changed a little to suit our preferences.
Top Review by Chef TanyaW
Great for a quick "I need it right now" bruschetta recipe... my husband loved it. I prefer a recipe I posted that takes much longer to prepare (only because garlic has to sit in oil 30 minutes... otherwise it's also a very easy recipe). Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 loaf French bread or 1 loaf baguette, cut into 24 slices
- 1⁄2 cup Good Seasons Italian dressing, & recipe mix prepared
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onions, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler; place bread slices in single layer on baking sheet.
- Broil 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- Mix dressing and cheese.
- Remove 1/4 cup of the dressing mixture; set aside.
- Spread remaining dressing mixture evenly onto toast slices.
- Combine tomatoes, onions and reserved 1/4 cup dressing mixture; spoon onto toast slices just before serving.
- Substitute: 2 drained cans (14.5 ounces each) no-salt added diced tomatoes for the chopped fresh tomatoes.