Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I only make bruschetta when my garden tomatoes are ripe and my herbs are ready and this is the recipe I use. We all look forward to summer, ripe tomates, fresh herbs, and bruschetta. From allrecipes originally.
- 2 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Italian bread, baguette sliced into 1 inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, olive oil, oregano, basil and parsley. Place bread on a baking sheet and top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until bottom of bread has browned.
- Allow to cool about 5 minutes before serving.
WONDERFUL!!! I made it the way you posted it and mt wife loved it and so did I. thanks for posting . Jason
Great bruschetta.I did cut down the olive oil to 1 tsp; we loved this. I made it for Healthy Choices. Thanks for posting. Rita
This recipe is tbe best I have ever had. I love bruschetta and I am always trying to perfect it. Now I have! Carolyn