Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 hrs
This is another version of a Brunswick Stew that uses pantry staples. I just got it from a Berks County Recipe web site. I haven't tried it yet, but it will be dinner within the week. I will dump everything in a crockpot to make it even easier. I don't know if I will use the ground beef, but I will include in the recipe.
- 2 (10 ounce) canscastleberry barbecued pork
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle hot ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 15 ounces butter beans
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef, browned
- Mix all ingredients together in a large saucepan.
- Cook on low heat for about 1 hour to meld the flavors.
- Or put all ingredients in a crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours.