Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple and quick way to give your brunch a fine finish.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1⁄2 honeydew melon, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- 1 -2 cup fresh pineapple chunk
- 1 cup coconut rum
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Combine fruits, rum, sugar and mint in mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate mixture for 1 hour before serving.
- Place fruit into sherbet cups and top with a dollop of whipped cream.