Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This recipe goes back a long time, these are so easy to make and very good!
Top Review by swissms
I first discovered this recipe around 1998 in a Pampered Chef cookbook. Easy and delicious. They never last long. Definitely put the peanut butter cup in the brownie before baking.
- 1 (15 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄3 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 48 miniature peanut butter cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare 40-48 mini muffin cups with mini paper liners.
- In a bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, oil and the egg; beat with a wooden spoon.
- Fill the mini muffin tins half full with the chocolate mixture then press one peanut butter cup into the batter into each cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes,or until the brownies are set.
- Cool completely.