Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe goes back a long time, these are so easy to make and very good!
Make and share this Easy Brownie Peanut Butter Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare 40-48 mini muffin cups with mini paper liners.
- In a bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, oil and the egg; beat with a wooden spoon.
- Fill the mini muffin tins half full with the chocolate mixture then press one peanut butter cup into the batter into each cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes,or until the brownies are set.
- Cool completely.