Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe goes back a long time, these are so easy to make and very good!
- 1 (15 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄3 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 48 miniature peanut butter cups
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare 40-48 mini muffin cups with mini paper liners.
- In a bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, oil and the egg; beat with a wooden spoon.
- Fill the mini muffin tins half full with the chocolate mixture then press one peanut butter cup into the batter into each cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes,or until the brownies are set.
- Cool completely.
I first discovered this recipe around 1998 in a Pampered Chef cookbook. Easy and delicious. They never last long. Definitely put the peanut butter cup in the brownie before baking.
A recipe I've had and make a lot. I just prepare the brownie mix as instructed. Instead of messing with liners, I spray the muffin pan with Pam before putting the batter into it. When the bites are out of the oven, it is important to let them cool completely so that the peanut butter cups do not fall out when emptying them from the pan. These are easy to make, look great and taste even better! Thanks for posting.
Very yummy, but I would strongly recommend pushing the PB cup into the brownie immediately AFTER it is cooked. If you do it right after they get out of the oven they push right in. The bites hold together better that way.