If the brownie mix contains a package of chocolate syrup, save for another use, you can use it for an ice cream or cake topping..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan, and line the bottom and sides with foil leaving a 2-inch overhang on the short sides.
- 3In a large bowl stir together the brownie mix and nuts.
- 4Stir in eggs, water and almond extract until the ingredients are moistened and the batter is stiff.
- 5With a spatula spread the batter into the prepared baking pan in an even layer.
- 6Bake for about 35 minutes or until the cake is firm to the touch in the center.
- 7Using the foil overhang carefully remove the brownie from the pan onto a wire rack, then let cool for 5-6 minutes.
- 8Cut the brownie in half lengthwise, scoring the surface with a serrated knife and completing the cutting through with a large sharp knife, then cut crosswise into 3/4-inch thick slices.
- 9Place the brownie biscotti cookies cut-side down on a large baking sheet.
- 10Bake in a 350°F oven for 23-25 minutes or until crisp.
- 11Transfer to a wire rack; let cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Brownie Nut Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (1048 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.5
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 180.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g