Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 55 mins
Chocolate & strawberries-what could be better! So simple, yet makes a beautiful presentation!
- 1 (18 1/3 ounce) brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 16 ounces sour cream, divided
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie batter, water, oil and eggs as directed on package; then stir in 1/2 cup sour cream.
- Spoon into greased & floured 9" round cake pan.
- Bake 45 minutes; cool 10 minute Remove from pan to wire rack; Cool completely.
- Mix remaining sour cream, Cool Whip, sugar & vanilla.
- Cut brownie horizontally in half. Place bottom half on plate; spread with half of the sour cream mixture. Cover with top of brownie, remaining sour cream mixture and fruit.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.