1/1 Photo of Easy Brownie Berry Shortcake
2 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 55 mins
Meredith .F's Note:
Chocolate & strawberries-what could be better! So simple, yet makes a beautiful presentation!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare brownie batter, water, oil and eggs as directed on package; then stir in 1/2 cup sour cream.
- 3Spoon into greased & floured 9" round cake pan.
- 4Bake 45 minutes; cool 10 minute Remove from pan to wire rack; Cool completely.
- 5Mix remaining sour cream, Cool Whip, sugar & vanilla.
- 6Cut brownie horizontally in half. Place bottom half on plate; spread with half of the sour cream mixture. Cover with top of brownie, remaining sour cream mixture and fruit.
- 7Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Brownie Berry Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.7
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 63.3 mg
- Sodium 208.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g