Found this recipe on Prevention.com and modified it slightly... it's actually very good, healthy and simple! Also looks very nice, because of the beautiful colors.
- 1. Prepare the rice according to package directions, using the broth instead of water and salt.
- 2. Once rice is close to done, heat the oil in a large skillet over low heat.
- 3. Add the bell peppers, cilantro, basil, and salt. Increase the heat to medium and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- 4. Add in zucchini (this is so it doesn't get all soggy) and cook vegetables for 2 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- 5. Serve the vegetables over the rice.