Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this one on Ingle's Market website. It's good, and I generally don't even like salmon. They don't get any simpler than this!
- Pre-heat oven, using broiler setting.
- Prepare sauce by combining mayo, lime juice, garlic, and dill weed in a small bowl until blended. Refrigerate.
- Sprinkle pepper over both sides of salmon.
- Place salmon on broiler pan coated with vegetable oil spray.
- Broil 3 minutes on each side.
- Spoon sauce over salmon and garnish with lemon wedges.