Recipe by ebbtide
Found this one on Ingle's Market website. It's good, and I generally don't even like salmon. They don't get any simpler than this!
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon steaks
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven, using broiler setting.
- Prepare sauce by combining mayo, lime juice, garlic, and dill weed in a small bowl until blended. Refrigerate.
- Sprinkle pepper over both sides of salmon.
- Place salmon on broiler pan coated with vegetable oil spray.
- Broil 3 minutes on each side.
- Spoon sauce over salmon and garnish with lemon wedges.