Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These simple drumsticks are scrumptious alone but go well with dips like ranch. To make and easy ranch dip, just combine a 1/2 cup bottled ranch dressing with 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons cold water. Like a little spice? Add hot sauce to taste.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Position oven rack about 8 inches from heat source. Preheat broiler; line a broiling pan with foil. Pat drumsticks dry and trim of fat. Arrange in a single layer on prepared pan.
- Melt butter with garlic and lemon juice over medium-low heat. Season drumsticks with salt and pepper. Brush each lightly with lemon butter.
- Broil, turning often and brushing with lemon butter, until chicken is browned and crisp and has no traces of pink juices when pierced, about 30 minutes. Cool slightly. Serve drumstick with dipping sauces.