Recipe by Maito
This also works well with Chinese broccoli. I have never made it with regular broccoli or other greens, but it would probably work just as well with them too.
Top Review by Terese
What a great quick little recipe. I cooked exactly as described but added the oyster sauce at the last 30 seconds of cooking so the broccolini really soaked in the sauce. It was fabulous, thanks for sharing.
- 8 ounces Broccolini (also called asparation or baby broccoli)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash, dry, and cut broccolini into thirds.
- Heat oil over high in a wok or similar type pan.
- Stir fry the stems first for about 3-4 minutes. You may need to turn the heat down to medium high.
- Add the top leaf portion, and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Shut off heat and add oyster sauce, stirring to coat. Serve.