Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This also works well with Chinese broccoli. I have never made it with regular broccoli or other greens, but it would probably work just as well with them too.
- 8 ounces Broccolini (also called asparation or baby broccoli)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Wash, dry, and cut broccolini into thirds.
- Heat oil over high in a wok or similar type pan.
- Stir fry the stems first for about 3-4 minutes. You may need to turn the heat down to medium high.
- Add the top leaf portion, and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Shut off heat and add oyster sauce, stirring to coat. Serve.
What a great quick little recipe. I cooked exactly as described but added the oyster sauce at the last 30 seconds of cooking so the broccolini really soaked in the sauce. It was fabulous, thanks for sharing.
So simple yet so flavorful & delicious! Will put in my favorites!
A simple basic with lots of flavor and crunch. No need for any seasoning...the oyster sauce adds plenty of salt.