Recipe by Ex-Pat Mama
This is an idea I got based on a Gordon Ramsey recipe. It's a little fiddlier than I usually like - pouring water in - pouring water out - but even with all that, it's still a terrifically easy, completely clean recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the water in the TM bowl. Place the broccoli florets in the Varoma steamer.
- Steam broccoli for 7 minutes/Varoma/speed 1 - or until bright brilliant green and just tender enough to cut.
- Pour the water used for steaming into a separate bowl.
- Place the cooked broccoli into the TM bowl. Add some of the cooking water back to the TM bowl - perhaps 350 grams to start. Add in salt to taste.
- Blitz by gradually raising the speed from 1-10. Check the consistency, if the soup seems right, go ahead and serve. If it seems a bit too thick - add in more of the cooking water and blitz again.