Recipe by Tish
Quick to put together...tastes great. Can double easily for a crowd. I have done this with many variations, but this is just one way to get you started on the way you want to go with it. Again, you can make this a main dish by putting in some chopped chicken!
Top Review by Bertsy Davenport
This is a great recipe to use during the Thanksgiving holidays because you can add leftover turkey to it and call it Turkey Devine because ythat's what it taste like. The word devine is not misspelled. I do change the cheese spread for 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese because I do not like the cheese spread. To salty for me. BCD
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) jar cheese spread
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (7 ounce) packageprecooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook celery and onion in melted margarine until golden.
- Combine soup, water and cheese spread.
- Thaw broccoli in your microwave or any other easy method, hot water works.
- Cook rice according to package.
- Combine all ingredients and place in a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 45 minutes.