Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'm always on the lookout for new ways to fix broccoli, since it is one of the few veggies my kids will eat. I got this off of the back of a frozen bag of broccoli. Easy and tasty.
- 453.59 g package frozen chopped broccoli
- 59.14 ml frozen chopped onion
- 59.14 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 236.59 ml colby cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml milk
- 59.14 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 3 eggs
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- Prepare broccoli and onions according to broccoli cooking directions; drain.
- Place cooked broccoli mixture in a lightly buttered 9" pie plate.
- Add mushrooms and cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients in blender; blend until smooth.
- Pour over broccoli mixture.
- Bake at 375F for 25-30 minutes or until firm.
Good and easy. Parts of it turned out almost crepe-like, and other parts were more the texture of quiche. Great recipe to if you have Bisquick on hand.
Excellent and easy. I added chopped Canadian bacon and even the kids ate it!
This was WONDERFUL!!! I am going to make with other veggies next time. Also, will try without the Bisquick to lower the carb count. Thanks for the easy and great recipe!