Recipe by pines506
I'm always on the lookout for new ways to fix broccoli, since it is one of the few veggies my kids will eat. I got this off of the back of a frozen bag of broccoli. Easy and tasty.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup colby cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare broccoli and onions according to broccoli cooking directions; drain.
- Place cooked broccoli mixture in a lightly buttered 9" pie plate.
- Add mushrooms and cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients in blender; blend until smooth.
- Pour over broccoli mixture.
- Bake at 375F for 25-30 minutes or until firm.