Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from from the Cape May Buffet at the Beach Club at Disney World. It's very simplistic but the combination of ingredients make it very flavourful. It doesnt use cheese which makes it a bit different from the regular broccoli cranberry salads I have had in the past. Makes for a nice summertime salad/side dish.
- 4 cups broccoli florets (chopped fine)
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cranberries, sunflower seeds and celery.
- Pour dressing over and toss.
- Keep refrigerated.