Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
You can use your own favorite coleslaw dressing for this, or purchase Kraft brand, also adjust all ingredients to suit taste. This is an easy salad to put together! Dark raisins can be used for the cranberries if desired but for the holidays the cranberries is much nicer to use!
- 2 (16 ounce) packages broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle coleslaw dressing
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package dried sweetened cranberries (or use Ocean Spray dried Craisins)
- 2 cups pistachio nuts (or to taste)
- salt and pepper