Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use your own favorite coleslaw dressing for this, or purchase Kraft brand, also adjust all ingredients to suit taste. This is an easy salad to put together! Dark raisins can be used for the cranberries if desired but for the holidays the cranberries is much nicer to use!
- 2 (16 ounce) packages broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle coleslaw dressing
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package dried sweetened cranberries (or use Ocean Spray dried Craisins)
- 2 cups pistachio nuts (or to taste)
- salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl toss together the broccoli mixture with dressing (use more or less dressing to taste)
- Add in dried cranberries, pistachio nuts; mix then season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Easy, colorful and delicious! I will use fewer cranberries and pistachios next time.
I made this for Thanksgiving- so good! I used Bolthouse Creamy Yogurt Coleslaw dressing and it turned out great! thanks for the great recipe!
Delicious holiday fare! I made up some dressing and used it. Love the cranberries and pistachios in this. Thank you Carol! Made for Zaar tag.