Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Good and so easy.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 -6 garlic cloves, minced (1-2 tbsp)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (1 lb) package Velveeta cheese
- 1 (1 lb) package Velveeta Mexican cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli (thawed)
- In a large pot, heat butter over medium-high; saute onion until soft, but not brown (5 minutes).
- Add salt and garlic and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients, and stir until cheese melts.
- Heat to serving temperature.
Tasty soup, and easy to make! You've gotta love that! I did not have frozen broccoli, so I used fresh. We enjoyed this very much! Made for Zaar World Tour.