1/1 Photo of Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup
Easy to make when you don't have a lot of time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the broccoli in the water until tender but not mushy.
- 2Stir in onion or chives, cream of mushroom soup, milk and butter.
- 3Heat to a simmer and cook three minutes, stirring well.
- 4Add cheese and stir until it melts.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.6
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.5 mg
- Sodium 647.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 10.8 g