Recipe by JESMom
This is fast and easy. We like to dip it in spaghetti sauce. This is a great appetizer or light meal. You can add a red bell pepper, if desired.
- 1 cup cooked broccoli
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix everything but the crescent rolls in a medium bowl.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough. Mine usually comes in a rectangle that I have to break apart to make the crescent shapes. Don't do that! Leave it rectangular. If yours is different, just shape it into a rectangle.
- Spread the broccoli mixture over the dough, leaving just 1/2 an inch free on one of the long sides.
- Roll the dough up like a cinnamon roll starting with the long side you left empty. Pinch the dough together at the end to seal the seams. Place the seam side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake until golden, about 15 minutes.