Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cauliflower
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup Cheese Whiz
- Cook vegetables as directed on packages; drain.
- Place in a 9x13" pan.
- Mix together the Cheese Whiz and soup; pour over vegetables- don't stir!
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
yummy we always make this for get together, we like to smother it with shredded cheese on the top too
delicious and easy!
This was really good! I was looking for a low calorie/low fat recipe for veggies to take to a party and this fit the bill. I skinnied it up a bit more by using fat free cream of mushroom soup and lite Cheese Whiz. I also doubled the recipe and it went over very well. Thanks for posting!!