This recipe is not meant as a main meal on its own, despite being named a casserole, but is a lovely side dish to accompany roast meat or something similar. It is very easy to adapt to the Weight Watchers Core plan- simply leave out the cheese, crackers and butter, and use low fat mayonnaise! It is originally from Paula Deen.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mayonnaise, cheese, soup and eggs. Mix well with a metal spoon.
- Place the mixture in the prepared baking dish.
- Top with the crushed crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over the crackers.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set and golden.