1/2 Photos of Easy Broccoli Casserole-Easily Adaptable to Weight Watchers Core
This recipe is not meant as a main meal on its own, despite being named a casserole, but is a lovely side dish to accompany roast meat or something similar. It is very easy to adapt to the Weight Watchers Core plan- simply leave out the cheese, crackers and butter, and use low fat mayonnaise! It is originally from Paula Deen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mayonnaise, cheese, soup and eggs. Mix well with a metal spoon.
- 4Place the mixture in the prepared baking dish.
- 5Top with the crushed crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over the crackers.
- 6Bake for 35 minutes or until set and golden.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Broccoli Casserole-Easily Adaptable to Weight Watchers Core
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.5
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.9 mg
- Sodium 749.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: