Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Broccoli casserole - Easy to make and tastes great. There's never any left! I'm not sure where the recipe came from but it is very good.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 2 heavy tbsp)
- 1 cup Minute Rice (uncooked)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Cheese Whiz
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook onion in margarine (low heat).
- Mix soup, water, and milk.
- Add broccoli, cheese, and rice.
- Add onion and margarine.
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Pour in a 2qt casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.