Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A super easy and delicious side dish for all of us broccoli lovers.
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh broccoli, cut up or 1 (20 ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and drained
- 1 can French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 1 1/2 quart lightly greased casserole, combine soup, milk, soy, and pepper.
- Stirr in broccoli and 1/2 the can of onions.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until hot.
- Stir and top with remaining onions.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes.