Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is such a way to prepare tasty broccoli. It can be done in the oven or on the grill.
- 1 sheet heavy duty aluminum foil (18x24")
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Center broccoli on sheet of foil; drizzle with dressing.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold.
- Double fold ends to form one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- You can also place it on your grill for the same amount of time.
This was very easy and turned out quite flavourful. I only had a small amount of broccoli so I added some sliced mushroom, and quartered tomatoes with sliced onion. I used no fat Italian dressing, I too felt the broccoli was over cooked, would have liked it to be still a bit crunchie. thanks for posting.
This was easy and tasty. I added a dash of parmesan cheese to it after it was baked.
This was wonderful! Quick and easy and tasted great. I will use this often and will try it on the grill in the Summer! Thanks