Recipe by mielhollinger
From the cookbook called "How It All Vegan".
Top Review by Missy Wombat
Does this taste like commercial rice milk? Yes. Do I like commercial rice milk? Actually no. rice milk is not my thing at all. Just my taste buds and no fault of the recipe. I prefer oat milk. But this recipe is easy, tastes better than most and has an agreeable consistency. It also is very easy to make. So it is a 5 star recipe for those true rice milk fans out there.
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- This will be quite thick and gets thicker as it sets.
- Thin the mixture with more water if necessary.
- Strain any lumps and chill.
- In addition to drinking it as is, it may be used in gravies, sauces, and soups in place of milk.