Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
lovely fresh garden homemade pickles in a vinegar and sugar marinade great keeper! and better in at least five hours great for the cucs that have that woody flavor.
- 3 cups fresh cucumbers (sliced)
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- Using a whisk, mix the vinegar with the sugar until sugar is dissolved into the vinegar.
- Add the water.
- Sprinkle with dill weed,salt and pepper.
- Ready after being refrigerated for at least 3 hours, better after 1 day. Excellent to keep for a long time in the fridge!