Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I believe this came from allrecipes.com. I would call this a good base for creativity. I made it the first time tonight for dinner, and it isn't the best thing I ever tasted, but has a lot of potential if you like casseroles. I listed what the original recipe calls for, and then what I added to it. Like I said, you could get really creative with it and make it your own.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked macaroni
- 1 cup frozen normandy blend vegetables, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup light sour cream (instead of the mayo)
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- Stir together all ingredients except bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Spoon into 9x13 baking pan.
- Top with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.