Recipe by BettyeBoop283400
This is so easy easy, its scary. I really like it. I saw it on food network. BettyeBoop283400
- 1 store bought poundcake
- 1⁄2 gallon ice cream, soften so it is easy to spread (any kind you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the pound cake horizontally so you have three layers.
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, have enough hanging over the sides to cover the cake.
- Put the bottom layer of the pound cake in the bottom of the loaf pan. Press down.
- Put ice cream on top of that layer as little or a much as you think the pan can hold.
- Place second layer on top of the ice cream, cover that with ice cream and place the top of the pound cake on top.
- Cover with the plastic wrap and place in the loaf pan in freezer. For about an hour. Let soften just enough to cut and refreeze leftovers for later.