Recipe by Not So Good Cook
My daughter found a smoothie recipe in an American Girl booklet, and her older brother spiffed it up by adding chocolate. They love it for an 'emergency' breakfast, and can drink it in the car on the way to school.
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana, frozen in pieces
- 3 tablespoons powdered chocolate milk mix (optional) or 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything in the blender until smooth. Measurements are variable - you can use a whole container of vanilla yogurt, more milk, more peanut butter, whatever your taste may be!
- When you have bananas on their 'last legs', peel, break into chunks, and freeze in sandwich bags. They're great in smoothies, or, when defrosted, good for banana bread!