Recipe by Northern_Reflectionz
You can store these premade in the fridge, and cook them first thing in the morning.
Top Review by Lighthouse Rita
I just made these for a breakfast I am going to. The over all look of the rolls were good. I followed the recipe as written except I did add a few raisins and a little more cinnamon. The taste was good, but I thought the roll itself was a little dry.
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup sugar, divided in half
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup melted butter, divided in half
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir flour, salt, baking powder and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Combine milk, eggs and 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place on lightly floured board and knead lightly 10 times.
- Roll or pat into rectangular shape 1/4 inch thick.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon and 1/2 cup melted butter. Spread over dough.
- Roll dough as for jelly roll.
- Seal edges and cut into half inch slices.
- Combine remaining butter, brown sugar and nuts.
- Sprinkle lightly over bottoms of greased muffin pans.
- Arrange slices cutside down over this mixture.
- Bake 375F 25-30 minutes.
- Turn pans upside down on cooling rack and lift off rolls.
- Serve hot.