Recipe by bluekrystal_2000
This is a great wholesome breakfast that won't ruin your wasteline. I have one roll up in addition to 1/2 banana, 8 oz. of skim milk and 8 oz. of water.
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium ham, chunks low sodium
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheese
- Pam cooking spray
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a non-stick skillet, spray with cooking spray and allow to warm using low heat. Add liquid eggs. Add ham and cheese. Allow to cook through. If necessary, use a spatula to mix the eggs to insure they are done completely. Add cheese, salt and pepper.
- Gently add eggs to tortilla. Leave about a 1/2" margin from edges of tortilla with eggs. Begin rolling tortilla from the side. Secure with a toothpick. Allow to cool about 2 mins, cut with a sharp knife diagonally. Serve.