Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Pillsbury...something my family enjoys during those lazy summer lake weekends.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated pizza crusts
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half or 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with chives or 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with vegetables or 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- green onion, if desired
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Grease or spray 12-inch pizza pan.
- Unroll dough; place in greased pan.
- Starting at center, press out dough with hands to edge of pan.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper; beat well.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture; cook and stir until thoroughly cooked but still moist.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon cooked egg mixture over crust.
- Drop cream cheese by teaspoonfuls over eggs.
- Arrange bacon in spoke fashion on top of pizza.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until toppings are thoroughly heated and crust is deep golden brown.
- Garnish with green onions.