Recipe by KC_hockey_chick
These are super easy, and DELICIOUS! I altered the original recipe to add the bell pepper and onion, and I also added more cheese and ham. These are almost like biscuits, but they are great for to-go breakfasts, or just a snack! Very moist too!
Top Review by emily hauer
These muffins/biscuits are perfect for me to take to work as breakfast. They are so tasty and wonderful. Right out of the oven they are almost sinfully delicious. I used multi-grain baking mix from Trader Joe's and since I don't eat onions I used a rounded 1/2 cup of red and green bell peppers. This is definitely something I intend to keep in my freezer at all times.
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1⁄2 small sweet onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- salt and pepper (not much)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray muffin tins with Cooking spray.
- Beat eggs.
- Stir in Milk, oil and Bisquick until moistened.
- Stir in rest of ingredients reserving some cheese to sprinkle on tops of muffins.
- Divide batter into tins, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.