Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a tasty and easy breakfast casserole. Serve with a bowl of fresh fruit. Wonderful!
- 2 cups dry chicken stove top stuffing mix (from the canister)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed ham (or use Bob Evans Sausage, cooked, drained well, and crumbled)
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 12 baking dish.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for about 45 to 50 minutes or until set.
This is great. I have made it 2 times now. once as written & again by adding chopped onions & chopped green pepper. Very easy.
I have to admit, I was skeptical about the Stove Top Chicken Dressing but it was a fabulous addition!! No one could figure out the secret ingredient.
This was a **********+ at my son's wedding. We had a early morning wedding to avoid the heat of the day. Many of the guests where from out of town so we had a breakfast buffet.