Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Quick and easy.
- 8 crescent rolls, flattened
- 1 lb sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup hash brown
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 8x11 inch pan.
- Layer with rolls, sausage, hashbrowns and eggs. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes or until done.
Absolutely delicious! And I made the "light" version using turkey sausage and low-fat crescent rolls. DH raved on and on about how great this one is and my little two year old gobbled it up. Yummy and easy - it's a keeper!
I made this for Christmas brunch and it was great! Very easy and all my guest thought is was yummy. It also tasted good as a leftover the next day. Thanks wwltmom!
This was a nice, quick and easy recipe that everyone loved. Also great for a quick weeknight supper!