1/3 Photos of Easy Breakfast Casserole
Doxie lover in the Rock 2's Note:
A co-worker brought this to a potluck and it was the bomb! I can't believe I never thought of this before! It is just too easy. I wonder if it could be made the day before?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly butter large casserole dish (optional). Unroll croissants and lay flat in single layer in large casserole dish.
- 2Brown sausage in pan and layer on top of croissants.
- 3In seperate bowl, scramble eggs with 1/2 and 1/2, salt and pepper. Layer on top of sausage.
- 4Cover with remaining cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.1
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 292.5 mg
- Sodium 836.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 26.3 g