1/3 Photos of Easy Breakfast Casserole
This is the easiest, best tasting breakfast casserole ever.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread grated cheese in a 9 x 13 inch pan that has been buttered.
- 2Spread green chilies evenly over the cheese.
- 3Beat eggs and add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Pour the eggs over the cheese and green chilies.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- 6Cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.3
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 369.6 mg
- Sodium 473.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 25.3 g