Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the easiest, best tasting breakfast casserole ever.
Make and share this Easy Breakfast Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Spread grated cheese in a 9 x 13 inch pan that has been buttered.
- Spread green chilies evenly over the cheese.
- Beat eggs and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the eggs over the cheese and green chilies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Easy and good! I cut ingred. in half and bake in an 8-in. pan.
Very good, very easy....I added some Rotel chopped tomatoes & peppers and some extra cheese about halfway through cooking. Family loved it with some sour cream on top.
This is so good and the best part is that it's so easy. I'm sure this will be on my regular breakfast menu. Thanks