Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This is a breakfast idea for all of you that say you have no time for breakfast. It's quick, delicious and satisfying. What more could you ask for?
- 2 low-fat waffles or 2 fat-free waffles (Aunt Jemimia Low-fat Waffles or Kellogg's Fat-free Waffles)
- 158.51 ml lucky leaf Splenda sweetened cherry pie filling or 158.51 ml Splenda sweetened apple pie filling, divided
- 29.58 ml plain fat-free yogurt or 29.58 ml fat free sour cream or 29.58 ml fat-free whipped topping, divided
- Toast the waffles in the toater until browned lightly.
- Top each one with 1/3 cup pie filling and 1 tablespoon of yogurt, sour cream, or whipped topping.
- I think I like it with the plain yogurt the best.
- Dig in, is this breakfast or dessert?
What can i say, YUM, DH loved it for Valentine's breakfast. Soo easy and quick!! and delicious! thans for posting, it just dosen't get any simpler than this!!
I loved this! What a nice treat for breakfast. I used Wal-mart's brand no sugar added apple filling, FF Cool whip, Kellogg's Special K 99% FF Waffles and a little bit of cinnamon. It was very filling and for all... only 195 calories! Since I'm dieting it's perfect. Thanks Shannon for a easy and yummy breakfast recipe!