1/5 Photos of Easy Breakfast
Shannon Holmes's Note:
This is a breakfast idea for all of you that say you have no time for breakfast. It's quick, delicious and satisfying. What more could you ask for?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 low-fat waffles or 2 fat-free waffles (Aunt Jemimia Low-fat Waffles or Kellogg's Fat-free Waffles)
- 2/3 cup lucky leaf Splenda sweetened cherry pie filling or 2/3 cup Splenda sweetened apple pie filling, divided
- 2 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt or 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream or 2 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping, divided
- 1Toast the waffles in the toater until browned lightly.
- 2Top each one with 1/3 cup pie filling and 1 tablespoon of yogurt, sour cream, or whipped topping.
- 3I think I like it with the plain yogurt the best.
- 4Dig in, is this breakfast or dessert?
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 332.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Splenda sweetened cherry pie filling